- Take a magic carpet ride in Lappin Park,
- Learn to bellydance with the North East Bellydancing Association
- Admire art from amateurs to professional artists
- Learn to hoop dance or take an acting improv class
- All free downtown Salem, MA this weekend June 3 – 5!
Over 16 musical performances and numerous works of art are on display this weekend for the festival. There are free art making activities for children. The festival kicks off Friday night with a reception in the Museum Place Mall Art Gallery at 2 East India Square Mall at 5 p.m. Refreshments provided by Pamplemousse, Thai Place, 62 on Wharf Restaurant, Adriatic Restaurant and Daily Bagel Cafe.
For more information visit the festival website: www.salemartsfestival.com.