Salem Main Streets relies heavily on the fantastic support of our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering for a Salem Main Streets event, please contact Kylie Sullivan, the Main Streets director, at 978-744-0004 x115, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls for Volunteers
We are closing in on the end of the year, and need some hands for New Year’s Eve – always a fun event and a great way to celebrate another great year! Here’s what we’re looking for:
Saturday, Dec. 29
1 to 4 pm
265 Essex Street (SMS office)
Craft prep for NYE – hat making,cutting paper strips, etc.
Monday, Dec. 31
2:30 pm to 7
Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Square
Help us ring in the New Year at Old Town Hall! The City of Salem and Salem Main Streets are teaming up to throw a New Year’s Eve party at Old Town Hall, with loads of family-friendly activities. There will be an early countdown promptly at 6 pm.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of jobs, those highlighted are especially needed:
- Set up (2:30 to 4pm): Volunteers should ideally be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Greeters (4 to 6 pm): Greet people at the door and collect optional donations.
- Craft activity support (4 to 6 pm): Help activity leaders as needed.
- Face painters (4 to 6 pm): We’re not looking for high levels of artistic talent – ability to paint hearts, stars, and “Happy 2019!” is sufficient. We’ll provide the paint and brushes.
- Break down (5:45 to 7pm): Volunteers should ideally be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
If you are interested in any volunteer needs, please contact Kylie at email@example.com.