Declare your appreciation for local businesses, businessmen and businesswomen who “serve you & Salem right” by casting votes in this year’s Celebrate Salem Awards.
The finalists have been nominated by their peers, the members of the Salem Chamber of Commerce. Now you, their customers, clients and patrons will fill out ballots, electronic and traditional, to honor “the best of the best.”
Did you enjoy a meal or shopping experience, or consultation? Did the merchant make you feel like he/she cared about you? Let others know that “this” business merits extra attention for providing not only satisfactory customer service but shows it cares about Salem by getting involved in community projects.
- Businesswoman of the Year is a Chamber member who has demonstrated excellence in business practices throughout the year and has demonstrated a sincere commitment to Salem.
- Businessman of the Year is a Chamber member who has demonstrated excellence in business practices throughout the year and has demonstrated a sincere commitment to Salem.
- The New Business of the Year award is given to the best new business that opened in 2014
- The Excellence in Retail Award showcases the outstanding achievements of Salem retailers and will be awarded to the retailer that applies superior knowledge, creativity and industry know-how to develop innovative strategies, and contributes to the growth of the Salem retail sector.
- The Community Service Award is given to a member or organization who has an outstanding record of community service and volunteer participation.
- The Long-Term Achievement Award will be given to a business that has achieved 10 or more years of success in the community
Deadline for voting is April 3rd 2015; voting can be done by:
- email (email@example.com)
- fax (978-745-3855)
- mail (265 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970 )
- online (http://www.salem-chamber.org/pages/CelebrateSalemAwards )
And after the tabulations are completed, the awards will be handed out by The Salem Chamber of Commerce at the Celebrate Salem Awards Dinner on April 22nd at the Peabody Essex Museum. For information on attending, or on the voting process, call 978-744-0004.